From The Body Shop, no longer available
I am someone who frequently suffers from dry skin, especially when it concerns my knees, elbows and feet. I have tried many different moisturisers but nothing seems to compare to the rich nourishment I get from Body Butter. A few places now do their own versions of body butters, but for me, the original will always be the best. The Body Shop has several different 'flavours' of the butters ranging from your fruity- strawberry, peach, lemon- to your floral- moringa- and your more 'nutty' scents like coconut and the one I have here, Almond.
I love anything almondy, the flavour, the smell- I love everything about it. So when this beauty came into the January sale I had to have it. Unfortunately this was one of their discontinued ranges that they were selling off in the sale- and boy did it sell out quickly! I was lucky enough to pick up one of the last pots and I couldn't have been more delighted. The smell is wonderfully rich and sweet- some may say overpowering, but I just can't get enough. once applied to the skin it can feel a little sticky, so this is definitely one to apply before bed giving it time to sink in. The fragrance does become more subtle on the skin but is definitely still noticeable. My skin always feels wonderful after using this and it provides great moisturisation in preparation for tanning. Overall I would highly recommend any of the Body Shop butters for the gorgeous fragrances and how lovely they leave your skin feeling.
Have you ever tried the Body Butters?
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment